Scientific advances and technological change are important drivers to the economic performance. The ability to create, distribute and exploit knowledge has become a major source of competitive advantage, wealth creation and improvements in the quality of life.
And at the INL SUMMIT 2018, we will discuss science is playing a key role in innovation and economic growth.
- Gerard de Bourbon, Chief Evangelist, Tele2iot, Sweden
- José Ignacio Latorre, Barcelona Supercomputing Center & Barcelona University, Spain
- José Antonio Gómez Requena, Mahle Electronics, S.A., Spain
- Elizabete Pinho, R&D Manager, TMG Automotive, Portugal
- Miguel Louro, Strategic Business Development Manager, Embraer, Portugal
- Johan S. Roos, Chief Academic Officer, Hult International Business School, UK
Mr. De Bourbon is an executive with more than 28 plus years of significant international management, sales, marketing, consulting, strategy, business development, digital transformation, IoT, Nano IoT, Security, AI, blockchain, cognitive and neural networking, contextual learning, finance, operations, mergers and acquisitions background gained at several blue chip, companies in the IT /Telecom industry, such as Verizon, CA, IBM, HP, Lucent, Ericsson, Hewlett-Packard.